Skip to content
Strawberry Mint Scones
- 2 c flour
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c cold butter, cubed
- 3 tbsp. mint, roughly chopped
- 1 c cream
- 1 c diced strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 450F and grease one baking tray.
- In the bowl of a food processor add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add in the cubed butter and pulse a few times until you have small pea sized pieces of butter, transfer everything to a medium sized bowl.
- Add the mint and cream to the flour mixture, mix until there are no large pockets of cream or flour. Add the strawberries and gently fold them in a few times.
- Dust your hands with flour and use them to bring the dough together into a ball.
- Put the ball onto a floured surface and shape it into a 1-inch-thick disk, be gentle, don’t crush the strawberries and poke any back into the dough that try to escape.
- Cut into 6-8 pieces and place on the baking tray.
- Back at 450F for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown all over.