Skip to content
Parmesan Garlic Toast
- ¾ c butter
- 10 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 loaf of sliced sourdough bread (16-18 slices)
- 1 c shaky parmesan
- Preheat the broiler on high.
- Melt the butter with the garlic and salt.
- Brush and spoon the melted butter mixture onto the slices of bread and divide the crushed garlic bits evenly between the slices.
- Evenly sprinkle the parmesan over the bread, about 1 tablespoon per slice and dust the paprika over the top of each slice.
- Place the bread onto a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 3 minutes, keep a close eye on the bread and rotate often, the bread is done when the edges have started to brown.