Skip to content
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 medium zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ c red or white wine
- In a large pan sauté the red onions in the olive oil with the salt for 5 minutes or until they are soft.
- Add the zucchini slices, oregano and pepper, stir everything together and cook for about 10 minutes until the zucchini has gained some color.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine and cook until all of the liquid has evaporated. Adjust with more salt if needed.