Skip to content
Milk Chocolate Pots de Crème with Strawberries
- 1 lb strawberries, roughly chopped
- 2 c chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 c hot milk
- 1/2 c hot water
- whipped cream to serve
- Divide the strawberries into 8 individual cups, about ¼ cup of berries per cup, set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips, eggs, vanilla and salt to a blender, turn on and blend until the chocolate chips have become smaller.
- Slowly pour in the hot milk and hot water, continue to blend for 1 minute until the mixture is completely smooth and no visual whole chunks of chocolate remain.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the 8 repaired cups, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firmly set.
- Serve with whipped cream.