December 10, 2020
Created by Caz Ludtke on December 10, 2020
- 3/4 c butter, room temp
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- ½ c malted milk powder
- 1 1/2 c flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a stand mixer until fluffy, add the egg yolk and beat smooth. Add in the vanilla and dry ingredients, mix slowly until fully incorporated.
- Shape the dough into a long log, I use wet hands for this, wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the dough is chilled slice the dough into 1/3 inch coins and arrange on a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.