Skip to content
- 1 c flour
- 3 tbsp. cornmeal
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. turmeric
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ c goat cheese
- 2 -4 tbsp. cold water
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line two baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the dry ingredients to a food processor and blend till thoroughly combined.
- Add the olive oil and goat cheese, pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Add the water 1 tablespoon at a time until it mostly comes together.
- Remove from the food processor and press the dough into a disc, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface to about 1/8th of an inch thick, use a sharp knife to cut the dough into squares and a skewer to poke a hole in the center of each one.
- Bake at 350F for 12-17 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.