Skip to content
- curry powder
- frozen peas
- oil for cooking
- coconut milk
- In a food processor grind garlic, ginger, curry and salt into a paste.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and boil the frozen peas until they are no longer frozen, drain and set aside.
- In a large pan on medium high heat sauté the garlic ginger paste in a little oil until fragrant and starting to stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the coconut milk and scrap the bottom of the pan to remove anything stuck on, bring to a boil and add the well drained peas.
- Stir and cook until the peas are heated through.