Skip to content
Broiled Green Beans with Pecans and Blue Cheese
- 2 lb green beans/haricots verts
- ¼ c red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 c blue cheese crumbles
- ¾ c toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- Preheat the broiler.
- On a large baking tray toss the green beans with vinegar, olive oil, salt and garlic.
- Place under the broil and cook for 10 minutes, tossing every few minute or so to ensure even cooking and coloring.
- When the beans are cooked garnish with blue cheese crumbles and toasted pecans.