Skip to content
Pineapple Coconut Curry Muffins
- 1 c flour
- 1/2 c shredded coconut, extra for garnish
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1/2 c (1 8oz can)pineapple tidbits, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375F and grease a muffin tin or line them with muffin papers.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together, separately mix all of the wet ingredients together, mix the two together until just combined and there is no steaks of flour.
- Evenly distribute between the muffin cups, 10-12 depending on how big you like them, I tend to make smaller muffins when I have no liners. Garnish each with a pinch of extra shredded coconut.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.