Skip to content
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded
- 3 green onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 c pepitas, toasted
- 2 c cilantro, leaves and stems
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tsp. salt
- Roughly chop the jalapeno and green onions, place into the bowl of a food processor along with the garlic.
- Pulse a few times until there are no large chunks, scrape down the sides of the bow.
- Add the toasted pepitas, pulse again until the pepitas are about half their original size and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until the pesto has reached your desired texture, I don’t like mine too fine.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until needed.